Cyberattacks are growing by more than 350% annually.
Almost every business has some sensitive data that must be protected. And businesses today rely on their technology more than ever. This is what makes cyber-attacks so dangerous. The cost of disrupted operations, possible legal ramifications, and damage to your reputation from a cyber-attack or a data breach can be catastrophic. Experian estimates that 60 percent of small companies go out of business within six months of falling victim to a data breach or cyber-attack.
That's why you need a state-of-the-art cybersecurity solution that provides multiple layers of protection against internal and external threats — which is what you get with GizmoFish. Cyber threats come in many different forms through many different paths. That's why our solution covers the full range of possible attack vectors, from email, to viruses, to network hacks, to cloud account compromises, and more. Let GizmoFish protect your business and give you peace-of-mind that your systems are safe from the full range of cyber threats.
Here’s what you get with GizmoFish’s Cybersecurity solution:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment & Roadmap - analyzes the current state of your cybersecurity and give you a roadmap of how to improve your cybersecurity in the short and long term.
- Industry-leading managed anti-virus - quarantines and removes malicious software immediately and is fully monitored by GizmoFish.
- Next Generation AI-based Endpoint Protection - goes beyond traditional anti-virus solutions by doing behavioral analysis of your computers to block the latest generation of threats.
- Intrusion Prevention System - prevents unauthorized access to your network.
- Firewall-based Anti-Virus - scans all incoming network traffic for malicious content.
- Secure DNS service - compares any web request to a known database of malicious websites and prevents users from inadvertently browsing a dangerous site.
- Network Hardening - Commercial grade firewall configured for maximum protection.
- Hard Drive Encryption - protects your data when your laptops leave your office.
- 2-Factor Authentication - prevents unauthorized access to email and other sensitive accounts even if your password is compromised.
- Office 365 Security Configuration - protects your data from the latest generation of threats specifically targeting Office 365.
- Smart scam/spam preventer - automatically analyses and removes dangerous attachments and emails.
- Advanced Phishing Protection - does advanced analysis of email to catch malware-less attacks that try to use “social engineering” to fool users.
- Dark Web Alerting - monitors the dark web to alert you if your account credentials appear for sale on the dark web.
- User Education and Awareness - Educates users on threats and reminds them to remain vigilant against phishing and other scams.
- Rapid-Response Helpdesk - quickly responds to any suspected infection or hack.
- Robust Multi-Tier Backup and Disaster Recovery System - quickly and completely restore any encrypted data due to ransomware attacks.
- Mobile Device Protection - provides ability to remotely locate, lock, and wipe laptops and mobile devices and provides control over company information residing on employees’ personal devices.